Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving!!

I hope you each get to enjoy the closeness of family and recognize all you have to be thankful for today!



I am SO blessed! 

And I am thankful for each and everyone of those blessing in my life!

For, my Doodle!  She brings love, fun, laughter, joy and purpose to my life!


For my boys.  They love us unconditionally, they make us laugh and they melt my heart. 

Although I never dreamed I'd be writing this....I'm even thankful for little Simba (aka Simmy).  He makes me smile every single day when I call his name (in a most obnoxious way) and he always pokes his head out his hidey hole and looks up, as if to say "Hi Momma".


I'm thankful for my family because, well, they are just awesome.  They are kind and caring, funny, and they were given to me.  Not like a family you are born into, I don't see that family anymore.  This family was truly a gift hand selected from God.




My home.  I wasn't sure that was a dream that would ever come true.  Then it did!  I'm so thankful!

\
And I'm definitely thankful for my friends!  I've been blessed with amazing friends.

And that includes YOU!!  My blog friends have been a wonderful added delight to my life! :) 

Be thankful everyday....but especially today!! :)

Until next time... 


No comments:

Post a Comment