Friday, July 08, 2011

Oooo La-la!!

Ok, so french decor is not really my "thang".  But I sure do admire it!!  

I'm drawn to the romanticism of it!  The softness of it!

All that lace.  The neutrals.  The feminine.  The Parisian flare.  The grays.  The old and vintage.  Lavender scented sachets.

These are the things that come to my mind when I think French Provincial or French Country design.

I mean, what's not to love!

So, even though I don't decorate in that style, when Pattie from The Shabby Chic sent me an email a couple weeks ago asking if I was going to Horton's French Flea Market in Tipton, Indiana, my first response was "Why have I not heard of this!?!?!"  and my second response was "Heck YES!!!!"


I mean, I'm not passing up on an event, that one will be gorgeous and involves shopping!  

And two, allows me to meet Pattie whom I've communicated with since very early on in my blogging days!  And meeting a lot of other Indiana bloggers, who until I started jumping around to blogs that mentioned Horton's and other bloggers attending, I had no idea were even out there! :)

Like:

Donna at D Reyne's
Nicki at The Vintage Farmhouse


Several of these ladies are going to be vendors.  Yay!


So, if you live near, I'd love to meet you!  Pattie and I are meeting up EARLY Saturday morning (did I mention early? LOL) and I will be following her to Tipton.  You're more than welcome to join us! :)



I'm taking my camera, so I'll be sure to post pictures. 


4 comments:

  1. Ok, this sounds like tons of fun!! Hope ya'll have a great time and take pics and let us see what we are missing!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh....fun, fun fun! Take lots of photos!

    Many Blessings,
    M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm getting ready to post my pics now Erin. Thanks for the shout out and thanks for visiting my blog. It's so nice to 'meet' new blogger friends. I know you and Pattie will have a wonderful time.

    Cindy Bee

    ReplyDelete
  4. sangat menarik artikelnya .. godjob brother

    ReplyDelete