Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Exciting News!

I've got exciting news!!  Thanks to Tammy over at Life is Not Just Paper and Glue and her fantastic and easy to follow tutorial, you can now subscribe to Where Beauty Meets Function via your email!

If you are anything like me, I'm still a little old school I guess, I prefer to receive updates to my favorite blogs via my email account.  It's still the easiest way for me to stay connected!

Some of you might already be signed up via your email.  I am...is it dorky that I receive my own blog updates in my email?!? ;) 

Anywho...when I updated my layout recently, the option to subscribe via email went away.  But it's back in a new way...and I'm so excited!  (No, it doesn't take much to excite me, OK?)

<----  Over here to the left, under my mugshot and description, is the box to sign up. 

Just enter your email address, hit the "Subscribe" button.  You will receive an email asking you to click on a link to verify your subscription and that's it.  You're done!  :)

And please...if you ever have a suggestion, see something that might improve my blog or something that's gone all squirrely...please let me know!

And don't forget to visit Tammy's awesome blog!  THANK YOU TAMMY!





1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much Erin :) Glad your subscription is working again. BTW - I subscribe to my own blog as well. That way I know it is working lol

    ReplyDelete