Thursday, September 30, 2010

Halloweeny Surprise!

Have I got a surprise in store for you!!  Which of course I'm super excited about!!  Because....well....I get super excited about everything blog related! :)

Starting tomorrow, I'm beginning a SEVEN  DAY Halloween series!! 


Yes, for seven straight days I will be posting a different Halloween Project! 

I will wrap it up next Friday with a tour of my living room all decked out it's Halloweeny glory! :)

I LOVE Halloween!!!  :)

Until tomorrow...



3 comments:

  1. Yay! I love Halloween! I'm starting to decorate today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun, Erin! I'm having a Halloween project party now through Oct. 24- you should link up your projects!

    http://scrapsnscribs.blogspot.com/2010/09/halloween-madness.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, yes yes! I can't wait to see!!

    Many Blessings,
    M.

    ReplyDelete