Saturday, September 11, 2010

Update

I have had the craziest week at work!!  Don't you hate when a short week turns into 'one of those' weeks!

Anywho...as a result, I did not get my craft post ready for yesterday's 'No Function Friday'.  I apologize.  :( 

Also, in the course of my insane week, I did not visit my own blog or get to read much of anyone elses except one evening earlier in the week...so therefore I did NOT notice when mine went all BESERK-O!!

I am so sorry if you stopped by in the last day or two and got a crazy looking page!!  Leelou, where I get my free Blog layout from, made some updates and I missed her notice.  Luckily, it was very easy fix and as you can see I am back up and running. 

I hope everyone has a great weekend and be sure to come by on Monday I have great post ready about uncluttering your stuff!

And as a side note...today is 9/11!  Take a moment today to pray for our troops that are overseas...or anywhere for that matter!!  Being in the service, no matter where you are stationed, can be extremely tough!

No comments:

Post a Comment