Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Did you hear?

Kirklands is now online!!

Yeah, I'm kind of stoked about this!  My Kirklands shut down a couple years ago and I was really sad.  We still have a couple left in Indy, but they are quite a drive for me and I'm not a big mall person (which is where they are usually located).

I don't shop there alot.  I find alot of their stuff to be cheesy.  Sorry!!  I just do.

BUT, they do sometimes have things I like and on the cheap!

I got the mirror in my bathroom at Kirklands as a reg tag clearance for $20! 

Here's some of the stuff they are carrying right now that I'm kind of digging!!

These mirrors are pretty awesome, especially for $50!

I love the feather look this one has!!


And the shape and shininess of this one!
This chair has my name written ALL OVER IT!! :)


 And this side table....cute!!  It's actually kind of ideal for a small home because it's small and has storage!  And did I mention cute? ;)



And of course they have wall art, especially if you are into this kind of stuff.
And these darling buffet lamps are only $35 for the PAIR!
I like buffet lamps in the bedroom because they sit high enough for reading but have a small footprint on the nightstand.

And they even have some outdoor stuff like this doormat for $10.
And they even have a select few serving pieces, like this 3-tier plate set!  I LOVE the colors in this set. 



And for $17 you can have these totally awesome Fiber Optic Branches!!  I have no idea where I'd put these, but I am in love with them.  I've been seeing them around lately and am trying to find a place for them.


So, check them out sometime.  I find them to be kind of like Goodwill...I may go in three times and find nothing I like...but hit the jackpot another time. 

They are one of the places I go to when I'm looking for inexpensive home decor...and now they are online which is pretty cool! 

Now, if only Homegoods goes online...then I will be throwing a party!!:)

Until next time....



6 comments:

  1. I actually like Kirklands. I had no idea they have an online site.. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there I am one of many single moms and I find your site very interesting. I hope I have much time each day to drop by and check your site for recent post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well this is good news for me because we don't have one here at all! Woo-hoo! Thanks for the heads up!

    Many Blessings,
    M.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there,

    I have a Kirkland's nea-by and I stop there on a regular basis. I don't buy much except their sachet packets...but sometimes they have something really cute and you can't beat their prices. (-:

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never been in a Kirklands. I am pretty sure they have them here, but I guess none that are near me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I heart Kirklands Erin! It's cheap and they have pretty stuff every single time I visit.

    Happy week! ~Melissa :)

    ReplyDelete