Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Need Inspiration?

Are you looking for tons of decorating inspiration...all in one place?

I found an new and totally awesome blog for you to check out then!!   It's called, Inspire Me Heather!!




Actually, I should say Heather found me and left a sweet comment on one of my posts.  In case you don't realize this, when you comment on my blog, one I always reply back (unless you have that horrible no-reply blogger, which you can fix by reading this, and then I can't)...AND I always make a visit back to your blog!  And if I haven't then I apologize and it was a complete and total oversight!  I promise! 

I do this because I like to meet people and I like to know who I'm talking to and whose reading my blog...plus it's just courtesy if someone takes the time to stop by your blog you should return the favor. :)

Well, Heather, takes alot of the work out of the way for you!!  And I mean ALOT of the work!  Her blog has to take a crazy amount of time for each post!  Seriously folks, check her out and you'll see what I mean!

She takes a project, for example I was looking at white kitchens, and then she creates links to all these other wonderful blog posts and pictures all about...you guess it....white kitchens!!  (Plus the picture of her white kitchen is GORGEOUS!)

Seriously!!  It's like an inspiration gift...all boxed up with a pretty ribbon for you!! :)

She has other projects of course, like Black Walls, Letters and Numbers, Dining Room Tables, Upholstered Headboards, etc! 

AND...she is having a VERY generous giveaway right now until January 31st!


All you need to do is become a follower of her blog and leave her a comment!
 
And if you post about her giveaway you get a bonus entry (which I didn't even read until now!  I swear! LOL  I just wanted to send people her way because I liked her blog!)
 
So...go check her out!!!





8 comments:

  1. Hi Erin~

    I agree~ she does have a beautiful blog! :) And thanks for letting us know about her giveaway!

    I hope you are having a wonderful day! :)

    Blessings,
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting us know...I'm off to check out her blog.

    Have a wonderful day,
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Erin, you are too kind!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi erin! So fun to stop by yur blog! I love Inspire Me Heather too. Such a great find!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank-you for spotlighting a new blog. I will def stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heather is a great person Erin. I am so glad you found her. We have been cross country - never met friends for a couple of years now. She is great at home reno and has a wonderful style.
    I blogged about her too..but now we have made it that much more difficult to win..dang it.
    tammy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for giving us this link. Sounds like an awesome site. I am going to go check her out now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. sangat bagus sekali kak, saya menyukainya

    ReplyDelete